- Cutting edge organisation with clients across real estate, aged care and health
- Flexible work arrangements accommodated here
- Salary package over $165k+! | Exclusive to Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
Over 20 years of Success | Great culture | Flexible part time/offsite work options (3-4 days) | Focus on client outcomes not billables | Over $165k+!
This rare opportunity has arisen within this leading Legal HR & Consulting company that has had over 20 years of continued success where you will work with large businesses across diverse interesting sectors providing high quality Workplace Relations law advice, advocacy and expertise.
The company is looking for an outstanding Senior Workplace Relations Lawyer to join a team of other Workplace Relations Lawyers that have come from excellent law firms and manage clients directly.
You will also be able to mentor other lawyers in the team and share your knowledge.
You will get exposure to quality matters, such as but not limited to:
- Workplace Disciplinary Action and Termination
- Workplace Dispute resolution and Litigation
- Performance management
- Representation/ Advocacy
- Restraint Provisions
- Workplace Investigations
- Workplace Policies, Procedures and Training
- Award and Enterprise Agreement Interpretation and Strategic advice.
On offer is:
- An opportunity to join a fantastic team of specialist workplace lawyers and act for great clients on high quality workplace matters;
- The ability to coach and mentor team members and take the lead on Workplace Relations projects;
- The ability to work in a supportive and friendly culture;
- Flexible part time/offsite work options (3-4 days) can be accommodated to balance family life;
- A focus on client outcomes not billables which provides for higher levels of work satisfaction; and
- An excellent salary package above $165k+ !
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in employment law;
- Thorough knowledge and experience in workplace relations;
- Strong client relationship skills.