About The Opportunity
Join a mid-tier national commercial law firm that is certified as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and is committed to providing career and learning opportunities to its people.
This new opportunity is for a Legal Assistant to become a vital part of the Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety team where you will have the opportunity to give administrative support to a high-performing legal team on a variety of interesting and challenging employment matters.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparing legal documents, correspondence and forms;
- Preparing briefs to barristers and investigators;
- Liaising with barristers, clients, Partners, Lawyers and other staff;
- Creating and managing files including file management, opening, and closing files and archiving files;
- Time recording and preparing month end bills;
- Diary management; and
- Undertaking general office duties as required.
- Amazing opportunity to work at a highly regarded Mid-Tier law firm that is regarded as an Employer of Choice;
- Work collaboratively with a team of highly skilled Lawyers and Legal Assistants;
- Have the opportunity to build on your already solid employment law or litigation skills and further your career;
- Access to professional learning and development programs; and
- An excellent salary package and employee benefits such as flexible working and health and wellbeing initiatives.
You will have at least 12 months experience as a Legal Assistant within Workplace, Litigation and/or Employment law, however candidates who have experience in other areas of law are strongly encouraged to apply.