- Close-knit, family feel culture
- Work close to home – escape the city rat race!
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits
Develop your career as a Wills and Estates Legal Assistant in a boutique firm that genuinely cares!
As a legal assistant in this boutique firm, you will have the opportunity to join a team that prides themselves on boosting each other up as they make a genuine difference in people’s lives. You will provide general legal administrative support to a team that will encourage your go-getter attitude, and in return be supported and encouraged to shape your career.
In this boutique firm you will enjoy:
- A warm welcoming environment, with a team that loves spending time together and with developing genuine and lasting relationships with clients
- Development opportunities in a people
- A generous remuneration package
You will have
- 1+ years of experience as a Wills and Estates legal assistant/law clerk;
- Exceptional organisational and administrative abilities;
- Law students with at least 2 years remaining may be considered. Please note this is a full time role