Become a valuable member of this fast-growing mid sized long established commercial law firm which has around 60 people.
As a Litigation Principal in firm’s litigation team which currently consists of 1 Litigation Principal, 1 Senior Associate and 1 Lawyer, you will add value by providing the highest standard of litigation services and professional legal advice working alongside an excellent legal team.
This rare opportunity has arisen as part of the firms future succession plans for the current Litigation Principal and as part of the ongoing growth of the Litigation practice.
This opportunity offers:
- A highly competitive remuneration between $200,000 to $250,000, subject to experience;
- Top quality clientele and strong pipeline of quality litigation matters;
- Excellent support staff and resources.
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Realistic sustainable budgets;
- A friendly and collaborative work environment; and
- Equity partnership opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be a Senior Litigation Lawyer with at least 8 years+ PAE either at Partner/Principal level or at Special Counsel or Senior Associate on the cusp of Partnership.
- Any experience with managing other lawyers or a small team will be highly regarded but
is not essential.