- Excellent reputation for having a great firm culture
- High staff retention and work/life balance
- Fantastic opportunity to work close to home
Exciting opportunity for an intermediate Personal Injury Lawyer to work in Bendigo within a law firm that promotes autonomy and work/life balance.
Join this excellent team within this a well-respected law firm in Bendigo with a reputation of for having a great firm culture. You will have an opportunity to work very closely with talented Personal Injury lawyers and make use of clear career progression pathways.
On offer is:
- The exciting opportunity to develop your career within this well-known and highly regarded law firm in Bendigo;
- Excellent career development programs;
- Work close to home;
- Great firm culture;
- The ability to work full time or part time; and
- Fantastic salary package!
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Personal Injury Lawyer. Candidates with more experience are encouraged to apply.