Rare opportunity for a SA/SC/Junior Partner to step in and build, grow and reap the rewards from the firms existing client base.
Our client is a highly regarded mid-tier corporate law firm that provides advice to an enviable list of clients, including innovative entrepreneurs, dynamic investors, mature local and international private companies and high growth ASX-listed companies.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Tax Lawyer with strong experience to join this fast-growing mid-tier firm who are in an exciting high growth phase, looking to make a strategic appointment of a Tax Law Partner to the Team.
The firm currently has 1 Tax Law Partner in their Melbourne office and due to the sheer volume of internal referral opportunities and workflow in the tax team, they will be appointing a second Tax Law Partner to the Melbourne office.
On offer is:
- The opportunity to be a significant member of this Tax law team where you will have influence and be able to act for a diverse mix of clients;
- The ability to work in a flexible, supportive and friendly environment that supports both autonomous and team-focused work practices and encourages a proactive focus on client relationship building and innovation;
- Work towards realistic Partner budgets, allowing you to regain work life balance;
- Do great work for great clients and also have access to flexible working arrangements; and
- The opportunity to be a part of a more collaborative Partnership group that are achieving outstanding Partner Remuneration Packages together year on year.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will:
- Be at Partner level or at Special Counsel/Senior Associate level on the cusp of Partnership.
- Have strong experience in Tax law.