Gatehouse Legal Recruitment is the leading brand in Victoria for Legal Recruitment & Law Firm Sales.
We have a superb reputation in the legal market, with the best Consultants in our team, and a premium client list of Top Australian and International Law Firms, ASX Listed Companies and appointments as preferred suppliers for Government departments.
We now have a new opportunity for an Office Manager to join our fast growing team of 14 people, who are positive, of high integrity and who treat each other like family.
You will work alongside high performing recruitment consultants who are highly experienced business professionals, who will be your team mates, and you will have your own dedicated coach assigned to you as part of your growth and development as a person and business professional.
Gatehouse is in an exciting growth phase and we were recently shortlisted in 4 categories as finalists at the Tiara Recruitment Awards for:
- The Daxtra Growth Recruitment Company of the Year
- The Bullhorn Specialist Recruitment Company of the Year
- The Ayers Group Recruitment Brand of the Year
- The Ayers Group Best SME Recruitment Company to Work For (1-15 Employees)
About The Role
Your responsibilities as the teams Office Manager will include but is not limited to (Note: You do not have to have everything below as we are happy to train someone):
- Managing new client and candidate enquiries;
- Preparing tenders and proposal documents for clients;
- Preparing information memorandums for law firm sales;
- Overseeing the management of social media accounts;
- Creating, updating and implementing company policies and procedures;
- Contributing to ongoing system and process improvement;
- Following up debtors;
- Managing human resource systems and processes including employment contracts, employee records, award compliance, and implementing scheduled performance reviews for all team members;
- Support and implement work health and safety initiatives and compliance systems;
- Purchasing office items and supplies;
- Onboarding, setting up and inducting new employees;
- Management of IT including management of website, arranging for the repairs of computers and other office equipment;
- Attending company networking events and sponsored events; and
- Organising and planning team events, fundraisers and team training activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience as either an Office Manager, a Practice Manager, or an Executive Assistant / Paralegal with operational or management responsibilities.
What We Offer You
- The ability to work part-time hours;
- Autonomy to run your own day and schedule;
- Access to self-care care days (in addition to your annual leave) that are fully paid;
- Flexible working arrangements – we work with you to find out what works best for you and your family;
- One on one monthly coaching sessions to help you develop further both professionally and personally;
- Continuous training & development to allow you to be the best you can be;
- Work with a supportive and friendly team where you are encouraged to be yourself;
- Have the ability to build your personal brand;
- Be part of our regular fun team activities;
- You will be able to make your own decisions and your ideas and input will be encouraged by the team; and
- Excellent salary package on offer.