We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Family Law Personal Assistant to join a newly established Family Law firm working 1 on 1 with a dynamic Principal.
You will be supporting an outgoing and friendly Principal on a range of interesting and diverse family law matters as well as looking after the running of the office.
Your responsibilities are hands-on on and will include preparing court documents, briefs to counsel, liaising with clients, barristers and courts, and managing the diary.
On Offer is:
- The opportunity to work at a newly established Family Law firm;
- Support a specialist in the area of Family Law;
- Work close to home and cut down the daily commute;
- Newly built offices, on site parking and close proximity to shops and cafes;
- Full-time and flexible hours are available; and
- Excellent salary package on offer.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years experience as a Legal Assistant in Family Law, however Legal Assistants with other areas of expertise are strongly encouraged to apply.