Opportunity to join a National Mid-Tier law firm as a valued team member. Broaden your experience with one of the largest growing legal partnerships in Australia.
About The Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join a respected Australian law firm in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. This opportunity will see you become part of a team with a friendly culture that is dedicated to your success and development.
You will be working with a close-knit Litigation team and you will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of files as instructed by the Partner and other Lawyers,
- Opening and closing files,
- Drafting correspondence,
- Preparing briefs to Barristers,
- Preparing court documents,
- Diary management,
- Liaising with clients, and
- General file management.
- Have the opportunity to work with a highly regarded Australian law firm;
- Become a crucial part of this busy Litigation practice;
- Work with leading Partners who are the best in their field; and
- You will have the opportunity to work in an environment that will allow you to grow and develop your skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a Litigation Legal Assistant with at least 2 years’ experience, however more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply;
- Excellent communication and diary management skill;
- Proficient in MS Word and formatting, and have the ability to prioritise tasks, display initiative, and have exceptional attention to detail.