New! and RARE In House opportunity for a Lawyer to join this established legal team within this award winning global hospitality management company that services luxury resorts in stunning Australian locations and sporting facilities.
You work alongside the legal team and provide strategic legal advice, guidance and support to company’s gaming divisions whilst ensuring that systems, policies and procedures are in place to ensure that company is at all times compliant with relevant legislation (including AML/CTF and liquor licensing).
This role offers you the opportunity to:
- Move in-house with an amazing company;
- The ability to work in a dynamic friendly In-House environment;
- Attend the Company’s exciting events and majestic Australian resorts;
- Join an easy going and friendly working environment where your health happiness and wellbeing are a priority; and
- Be remunerated with a fantastic remuneration package.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years PAE as a commercial lawyer;
- Experience in liquor licensing would be ideal but not essential; and
- Excellent general commercial drafting and negotiating experience.
Your private details will be treated confidentially, and will not be passed on to any third party without your consent.
*This opportunity is exclusively listed with Gatehouse Legal Recruitment*
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.