- Join one of Australia’s top global retail companies
- Regular working hours of 9am-5pm
- No billables
A great opportunity for an associate lawyer with commercial contracting experience to move in house and join an Australian owned global retail company
This is a rare opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer who has over 3 years experience in commercial contract drafting, negotiations, IP, franchising, and leasing, to join a brand name Australian owned billion dollar global retail company with 800 sites located around Australia, New Zealand, China and Ireland.
This fantastic organisation has an open door policy, a relaxed and approachable culture where you will be able to interact with members of all levels right up to the Managing Director and work with and learn from 2 Senior Lawyers who are passionate about the company and its goals.
On offer is:
- The rare opportunity to move in house and not have to worry about time billing;
- Work alongside two friendly senior lawyers and get to work directly with the internal stakeholders of the business;
- Regular working hours of 9am-5pm which will enable you to take back your life and pursue any personal interests;
- An open door policy with a great friendly relaxed work culture and no formal attire (no more formal suit and tie required!);
- Plenty of opportunity for growth;
- A great salary package ranging between $130k to $160k depending on experience together with the exciting opportunity to take that next step in developing your career.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years PAE in commercial contracting, however candidates with more experience are strongly recommended to apply, and
- Candidates with in-house experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
***This opportunity is exclusive to Gatehouse**