Join a National Mid Tier Law Firm as their Level 1 and 2 IT Support Officer | Excellent Salary Package of up to$90k
About The Opportunity
A new opportunity has arisen for an IT Help Desk Officer to join a well-known national mid-tier law firm in Melbourne CBD.
This highly respected and successful national law firm has an excellent reputation for providing top end legal advice to its clients and offering outstanding career opportunities to its people.
Reporting to the Head of IT your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing IT support for all professional and support staff;
- Responding to support requests and troubleshooting requests;
- Assisting with the deployment and reallocation of hardware across the firm;
- Installing and configuring new computer hardware;
- Managing the Help Desk system to track new jobs;
- Developing and implementing new processes and procedures for the IT department; and
- General IT administration.
- You will have the opportunity to join a Mid-Tier National law firm who is going from strength to strength;
- You will have access to professional development opportunities; and
- A fantastic salary package of up to $90k
The ideal candidate will have experience as an IT Help Desk Officer with at least 1 to 2 years experience (Level 1 and 2).