Join a organisation that is a key technology player to a large proportion of the Australian and Asia Pacific financial services and banking industry.
Our client is a is a key technology partner to a large proportion of the Australian and Asia Pacific financial services and banking industry. With over 40 years experience, our client is a well established privately owned Australian company that offers a unique range of products and services.
Based at head office in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs, and close to the CBD, this role reports directly to the executive. The position offers variety, with advise required in relation to compliance, marketing, IP protection, leasing, company secretarial etc., yet the major focus is on software licensing. You will play a key role in negotiating and closing software licensing deals.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years PAE in IT law although experienced Corporate lawyers with some experience in IT law are also encouraged to apply;
- Any experience in information and communication technology matters, procurement, outsourcing, IP, and/or privacy matters will be well regarded, however not essential.
On offer is an:
- 4 Month fixed term contract;
- Outstanding remuneration package; and
- Opportunity to work with a leading software developer.