Build your own profile with the full support of this excellent firm
Rare opportunity to join this highly regarded, long established and successful national law firm that is in a growth phase.
The practice now seeks to appoint a talented Senior Family Lawyer who has the capability and confidence to manage a portfolio of existing quality family law files and lead and mentor a team.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will ideally have at least 8 years experience in family law, however more experienced candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
This opportunity offers:
- The ability to lead your own small family law team and build upon your own personal profile in family law with the full marketing support of the firm;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Realistic sustainable budgets;
- A friendly and collaborative work environment;
- Equity partnership opportunities; and
- A dynamic leadership team that will encourage and promote your success.