- Grow your career while working alongside an Accredited Specialist
- A happy, healthy culture where you will be supported and respected
- Flexible working arrangements, while working close to home.
An exciting opportunity to join a boutique law firm with an excellent reputation, working alongside an Accredited Specialist in Workplace Relations.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join this Boutique Law Firm with a happy, healthy culture, where their values are at the forefront of everything they do.
They are looking for an Employment Lawyer to be part of this well-known and successful law firm within either their Melbourne office or in the South Eastern Suburbs.
On offer is:
- Opportunity to build and develop your Employment and Workplace Relations skills while working on complex matters, including advice and litigation;
- Amazing mentoring and guidance from an Accredited Specialist in Workplace Relations;
- Professional development and growth opportunities and a happy, healthy culture;
- Flexibility in your workplace, while working close to home; and
- A great salary package ranging from $85k to $125k plus super depending on experience.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2+ years PAE experience in Employment Law. Candidates with more experience are strongly encouraged to apply.