Rare opportunity for a SA/SC/Junior Partner to step in and build, grow and reap the rewards from the firms existing client base.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Employment Lawyer to join one of Australia’s most respected law firms who are in an exciting growth phase with plenty of work in the pipeline plus plenty of cross referrals from 20 other Partners in the firm and leverage off the firms existing client base and build you own practice.
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Associate or Special Counsel or junior Partner who does not have a client base of their own and wants to fast track building one and maximise their full professional growth and earning potential.
On offer is:
- The opportunity to be a part of a more collaborative Partnership group that are achieving outstanding Partner Remuneration Packages together year on year;
- The opportunity to regain work-life balance whilst working towards realistic Partner budgets;
- Access to an excellent quality client base for you to service and build your own client base;
- The ability to work in a flexible, supportive and friendly environment that supports both autonomous and team-focused work practices and encourages a proactive focus on client relationship building and innovation.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will:
- Be at Partner level or Special Counsel or Senior Associate level in Employment law.