- Friendly, down to earth team close to home in the Eastern Suburbs.
- A role that genuinely works for you, full-time, part-time or school hours.
- Work from home flexibility that is tailored to you.
This is a new and exciting role for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a growing firm and provide integral support to the firms Business Manager.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Accounts Clerk / Bookkeeper to join a boutique Law firm that has built a team of experts in Victorian and NSW property law, commercial law, wills and estates, litigation and dispute management.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Managing the Trust Account in accordance with the Legal Profession Act;
- Tax, payroll, accounts payable, trust, risk management and liaison with external auditors; and
- Preparing invoices,
- Accounts payable, and
- Accounts receivable.
On offer is:
- The opportunity to work alongside the firms Business Manager;
- Flexibly to work from home;
- An environment where your contribution will be valued;
- An interesting mix of accounting and trust account matters;
- A role where you will get to work alongside dynamic energetic Partners who care for their team;
- An opportunity that can be full-time, part-time or schools hours based on your preference; and
- An excellent salary package.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience as an Accounts Clerk, Accounts Officer or Bookkeeper in a law firm; and
- Experience in internal accounting matters and trust accounting.