Our client is a leading law firm with an excellent reputation in providing exceptional legal and strategic advice to their premium clients base for its award-winning workplace culture. This is a great opportunity to work in one of Melbourne’s best commercial law firms.
The team works on matters including but not limited to: major development and infrastructure projects and environmental enforcement matters for a range of industries and across both the corporate and government spheres.
On offer is:
- an outstanding salary package plus incentives;
- the opportunity to act on top quality projects and planning and environment matters for blue chip clients;
- the ability to work alongside some of the best practitioners in the space within an award winning firm known for its culture and high quality people: and
- an exciting opportunity to further develop you career towards Partnership.
Ideally you will have:
- At least 4 years PAE in Planning Law or Environmental Law or a Town Planner with a law degree. More experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a well-developed ability to understand client needs and offer bespoke solutions to interesting legal matters.